Anyone know how to un-stuck my tripod ;/
Hey guys, so I was just thinking this morning and I thought I would do a blog post comparing too of the most talked about drugstore foundations :D I thought I would list the pro’s and cons, the price, the consistency, the packaging etc. Enjoy :)
Okay, so the first foundation I just recently got but have used a lot :) This is the Rimmel “wake me up” foundation in 100 Ivory, it’s price is €8.99 and you can get it at boots and superdrug.
- Packaging is compact and sleek
- It isn’t messy
- It’s bright and shimmery
- It contains SPF 15
- It’s lightweight
- Shimmery, may not suit Oily skin type ( not matte)
- Long lasting
- Good packaging
- Transfer and sweat proof
- Messy pump
- No SPF
- A bit heavy
You should have seen me last night attempting tongue twisters… NO JUST NO, I wanted to try after I saw xiaorishu’s video on tongue twisters xD Here’s some of the tongue twisters I attempted :)
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits
- How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hordes got bored?
- How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
- I bought a bit of baking powder and baked a batch of biscuits. I brought a big basket of biscuits back to the bakery and baked a basket of big biscuits. Then I took the big basket of biscuits and the basket of big biscuits and mixed the big biscuits with the basket of biscuits that was next to the big basket and put a bunch of biscuits from the basket into a biscuit mixer and brought the basket of biscuits and the box of mixed biscuits and the biscuit mixer to the bakery and opened a tin of sardines.
See what I mean, they are hard, I FAILED MISERABLY xD